Rental of Reply plus Keypad ("a-la-Carte"/without Software)
Breakthrough Functionality in a Compact Size The all-new Reply Plus lets you fully harness the wis domand creativity of your audience with an interactive, leading edge response device.
Audience feedback is more involved than answering a simple yes/no question at a meeting. Savvy groups are now using response systems that are capable of multi-digit input for training, medical education, employee surveys, market research and much more.
Reply Plus includes an easy-to- read display that allows participants to enter and view answerchoices with upto 11characters. It supports advanced applications that require more than basic multiple choice input. As a result, the Reply plus provides breakthrough functionality for research, training, assessment and facilitated group decision-making activities.The basestation connects viaUSB or Ethernet connectors, opening the door for multi-site meetings and distancelearning.
The light weight Reply Plus is nearly 25% smaller and lighte rweight than it’s predecessor. It a ddsa2-line LCD display, additional interactive keys and status icons to its impressive list of features. The device’s range and scalability have also significantly expanded,with a base station range of 650 feet and a 500keypad capability.
Reply Plus uses breakthrough frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) radio technology to achieve superior range, reliability and security. The system can be used license- free worldwide on the2.4GHz band.
- Compact and rugged ABS blend case
- Dimensions: 13cm L x 5.6cm W x 2.5cm H
- Weight: 133 with batteries installed
- Colour: 3 tone (off-white, light gray, slate)
Each keypad has an RF device identity (“address”) between 1-500 and a channel identity between 1-31. Addresses are user programmable. Each keypad has a unique device serial number
19 keys for entering simple or complex responses. Numbers (0-9) and three customizable soft keys, plusspecial keys for Send, Alert, Search, Clear and Power.
Two line LCD with backlit keys is easy to read in all lighting conditions. Display shows user entry plus confirms when the
Base Station accepts the keypad’s input. Screen icons show response accuracy and type, battery level, login status, signal strength, link activity and keypad address and channel number.
Employs specially designed 2.4GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) transceivers.
- FHSS offers an optimal range, immunity to interference, and security.Patentedand proprietary radio protocol.
- Creates a secure communications network between keypads and their associated Base Station
- User entries are acknowledged when received by the Base Station. (Patented feature)
- Operates reliably in the presence of other RF devices (WLANs, PDAs, phones, etc.). Integrated error checking discriminates system signals from all other RF traffic to ensure data accuracy and enhance security. Internal antenna is protected by the keypad enclosure.
|# of Buttons||10 +3 +6 (1-10, DEL, SEND, SMS, SYM, LINK, ON/OFF, 3 programmable keys)|
|Display||2 lines LCD upto 11characters (scroll and backlighted as SW Option))|
|Weight||110g (incl. Batteries)|
|Battery Typ||2 AA Batteries 1,5 V|
|Transmitter||2,4 Ghz RF|
|Free Value Entry||Yes|
|Yes/Like it key||No|
|No/ Dislike Key||No|
|Abstain Key||No (only via SW)|
|Dimension||13cm x 5.6cm x 2.5cm (Lx Wx H)|
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.